First flown in 1936 this plane was one of the numerous "Planerlet" motor-gliders popular at that time.
It was designed and built by Aviavnito in Kharkov, Ukraine. Flying wing monoplane with two axial
gondolas each with six seats in line, the pilot was the first in the right one. The drawings and photo
show different gondolas construction: both long and short. The plane was powered with one M-11
radial engine. Satisfactory controlability and good stability were logged during the test flights.
The machine was successfully used as a passenger/cargo transport for a few years.
Loaded Weight: 2,200kg
Max Speed: 135km/h
Cruise Speed: 115km/h
Landing Speed: 60km/h
Wing Area: 78.6 sq.m