This project was started in 1941 and developed as a ground attack
heavily armed and armoured jet aircraft.
It was to be powered by two JUMO.004B turbojets, though drawing
clearly shows more stubby and short engines. The most interesting
feature of the power plant is the usage of thrust deflecting
surfaces behind the engines, probably for shortening takeoff and
Rather unusual combination of front skid and two main wheels was
chosen for landing gear layout.
Armament included one Mk.101 or Mk.103 and two MG.151/20 cannon.
Pilot's cockpit, engines, munitions compartment and engines were
heavily armoured from underside.
No estimated performance figures are available.