Information from Luft'46 website
This fighter dates from 1943, and was to be of an all-metal construction.
It featured swept-back wings, and two He S 011 turbojets were mounted beneath the wings.
The fuselage contained three fuel tanks which were located behind the cockpit.
The main landing gear rotated 90 degrees before being retracted forwards into the wing.
As per the Ar TEW 16/43-13, a spherical tire was chosen for the front landing gear.
The armament consisted of a single MG 151/15 15mm machine gun and two MG 213/20 20mm cannon,
all located in the nose beneath the cockpit.
This aircraft did not get out of the preliminary design phase; instead, design and production was concentrated on the Ar 234.